[FTNews] Technical Committee on Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance: TC Vice-Chair Elections

Roberto Baldoni baldoni at dis.uniroma1.it
Tue Oct 7 17:37:19 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

My term as Chair of the IEEE Technical Committee on Dependable Computing
and Fault Tolerance (TCFT) finishes at the end of the year, and the process
for electing the TCFT vice-Chair will start shortly. The elected vice-chair
assumes this 2-year position on Jan 1, 2015 and subsequently becomes the
TCFT Chair in 2017.
As a first step, IEEE will circulate the Call for Nominations for
Vice-Chair Candidates very soon.

I take the opportunity  to thank the many persons that supported me during
these four years of hard work. We achieved important results that I am sure
will consolidate and ample our community in the coming years.

Best regards,

Roberto Baldoni
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~baldoni/